Brexit help – useful resources for businesses
Here are some links to official government resources to help prepare your business for leaving the EU:
Brexit Help for Businesses
- To read the government’s no-deal readiness report, click here.
- To receive official guidance to make sure your business is prepared for Brexit, click here.
- To find out more about selling services to the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein after a no-deal Brexit, click here.
Brexit and Trading
- For more information about exporting goods from the UK to the EU, click here.
- For more information about importing goods from the EU to the UK, click here.
- To watch a video about trading with the EU in a no-deal Brexit, click here.
Brexit and Customs/Tariffs
- To read about custom tariffs and regulations, click here.
- To find out more about tariff rate quotas custom regulations, click here.
- To check temporary import tariff rates after a no-deal Brexit, click here.
- For ‘statutory instruments’ relating to customs, excise and VAT, click here.
Xendpay’s online transfer service can help businesses to reduce costs on global payments. Xendpay provide fair, fast and safe low cost global money transfers. Businesses can transfer up to £4K a year without paying any transfer fees on overseas transactions, with low fees once that amount is reached.
So whether you’re sending money to a supplier, paying invoices and employees abroad or importing and exporting to and from the EU, Xendpay can help you reduce costs before and after Brexit.
Click here to create an account and transfer money in three simple steps…
Brexit – a game changing event that is set to affect UK businesses of all sizes and industries, as well as businesses in the EU who are trading with the UK.