If you are looking for a cheap and easy way to remit money to ICICI bank India making the remittance through Xendpay will be ideal solution. As we are a member of the SWIFT banking network we can remit rupees to any ICICI bank account in India that you may require. With Xendpay you can make your money go much further as you will be able to remit INR 24/7, conveniently online, at a highly competitive Indian Rupee exchange rate, while being charged low transfer fees.
ICICI is India’s second largest bank and it has a network of around 2,533 branches with 6,301 ATMs in India, and has a global presence in around 20 other countries.
|Bank name:||ICICI Bank|
|Address:|| 9th Floor, South Towers, ICICI Towers , Bandra Kurla Complex
Bandra (E), Mumbai
|Phone number:||+91-022-653 7914|
Do you need to remit money to family in India who have an ICICI bank account? Perhaps you are looking to remit money to your own bank account back home? Whatever your reasons for remitting money to India, making the remittance through Xendpay will see your money going further and will make remitting the money simpler and convenient.
When you remit money to ICICI bank with Xendpay you will always get a good return for your money as we enable you to remit money for a small fee and at a great Indian rupee exchange rate.
If you choose to remit money through Xendpay you will have flexibility when making your INR remittances as you will be able to remit rupees at a time and place which suits you, thanks to our 24/7 online payments system.
How to remit money to ICICI bank in India online
- Login to your Xendpay account to make your payment instructions via our online payments platfrom.
- Tell us which currency, the amount and to whom you will be remitting the money to.
- Add the payees information, such as their name, country of residence, the address of the specific ICICI branch and its SWIFT identification number.
- Let us know your reason for remitting the money- With remittances to banks in India it is a requirement to state a purpose for remitting the money that prevents the payment being delayed.
- Credit our client account with the funds that you wish to remit; to make the payment for the remittance choose between a bank transfer or credit or debit card payment.
To start remitting money the easy and smart way make your remittances through Xendpay.
ICICI Bank, like all banks, may sometimes refuse to accept payments from some or all third parties. Under these circumstances we will return the money to the client once it has been returned to RationalFX, less any SWIFT and third-party transfer costs and foreign exchange losses incurred.