If you need to transfer money to Netherlands, Xendpay money transfers will be ideal for you as it is an easy, cheap and convenient way of transferring money to a bank account in Netherlands. As there are no currency restrictions or regulations for money transfers to Netherlands, transferring the money to the Netherlands will be really straightforward. With Xendpay you can transfer money 24/7 online at a great Euro exchange rate and will also benefit from low transfer fees.
Money transfers to Netherlands
Are you transferring money to your bank account back home in the Netherlands? Maybe you need to transfer money to relatives or friends in the Netherlands? When need to transfer money to the Netherlands it will involve a foreign currency exchange as you will need to convert the currency that you are paying with in to Euros.
Using Xendpay is the ideal way to make a money transfer to Netherlands as we are FX specialists so unlike other services, ours is exclusively focused on foreign currency transfers. This enables us to buy our currency in large volumes at a better rate and in turn, we offer our clients a more competitive EUR exchange rate than most banks and money sending bureaux and charge lower transfer fees. Why not compare our exchange rates, or take a look at our list of transfer fees?
Transferring money via Xendpay.com is really simple, fast and convenient. We have a 24/7 online payments platform so you will be able to transfer money from the convenience of your home or office and will not need to visit the bank or a shop to transfer money. The Xendpay platform is user friendly and makes transferring money really easy, allowing you to transfer money 24/7, in a matter of minutes.
What details do I need to transfer money to Netherlands?
- The Account Holders Name – The recipient’s full name.
- Bank Account Number – The recipient’s bank account number.
- Bank Name – The name of the bank where the recipient’s account is held.
- Bank Address – The address of the recipient’s bank.
- IBAN – The International Bank Account Number. Read More about IBANs here
- SWIFT/BIC Code – A SWIFT Code consists of 8 or 11 characters, both numbers and letters e.g. RFXLGB2L.Read more about SWIFT/BIC codes here.
How do I transfer money with Xendpay?
1. Open a free account which will only take a matter of minutes.
2. Login to your account.
3. Tell us your payment currency, how many Euros you wish to transfer and your reason for transferring money to Netherlands.
4. Add the recipient you wish to transfer money to.
5. Transfer the funds to our secure Barclays bank client account, either by bank transfer or credit or debit card payment.
With Xendpay you can transfer money to
- ABN Amro
- ING Group
- Rabobank Group
…and many more banks in the Netherlands.
Fast money transfers with Xendpay
When you transfer Euros to Netherlands your payment could be received on the same day if you make your payment instructions and we receive your funds before 12pm on a working day. If your payment instructions and funds reach us after 12pm, your money is likely to reach the recipient’s bank account in 1-2 working days. Read more about currency delivery times.