If you need to send money to the UAE, there will be a number of providers that offer online money transfers to the United Arab Emirates. Whatever your currency requirements and however often you will require to transfer money to a bank account in the UAE, you will want to find a service that enables you to send money cheaply to UAE, so you will need to find a service with low transfer fees and good AED exchange rates.
Sending money to Mexico online
Going through a foreign exchange specialist like Xendpay is the ideal alternative to sending money through banks or money sending bureaux like Western Union and MoneyGram. Xendpay.com provides a cheap and easy way to make online money transfers to Mexico. Each year we helps tens of thousands of individuals to reduce the costs of sending money overseas, providing an easy and convenient and cheaper way of sending money abroad.
Why is Xendpay the ideal way to send money to Mexico?
- Great exchange rate across our range of currencies. Compare our exchange rate
- Low transfer fees – We charge some of the lowest transfer fees, beat most banks and money sending bureaux. Please see our fee page for further information
- Send money 24/7, online via our payments platform
- Online and telephone assistance
- No need to visit shops or to queue
- Your money will be received quickly. Your money should be received in 1-2 working days. For more information, please see our delivery times page.
- Easy way to send money to the UAE
Completing an online money transfer with Xendpay
1. Open a free account which will only take a matter of minutes.
2. Login to your account.
3. Tell us the currency that you are paying in, how much you wish to transfer and the purpose of the money transfer to Mexico. Completing an online money transfer with Xendpay
4. Add the recipient you wish to transfer money to.
5. Transfer the funds to our secure Barclays bank client account, either by bank transfer or credit or debit card payment.